Then again
- You're not ready either!
I'm not sure anyone is, we've all read stories about massive leaders and generals who commanded hundreds of thousands of fanatically devout troops to victory or defeat thanks to their magnetic personalities, but I think it's bullshit: I'm sure if you went back in time and asked Ceasar's legionnaires one by one you'd hear a fair number of insults towards him, a veteran general. It's no wonder then a couple of 20-odd year olds aren't ready-made to lead a team this complicated.
There only one thing for it: throw yourself into the deep end, tackle each issue as it comes along and be prepared to make mistakes, swear, and continue.
I'm not power-hungry, quite the opposite: I hate power but feel responsibility as an itch I NEED to address or go mad. Maybe that's why I always end up resigning after the job's done and it's plain sailing.
I really hope experience comes fast though, I do feel like I'm punching above my weight this time.
No hay comentarios:
Publicar un comentario